Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Hello, We have hosted Salesforce, I have a  requirement from one team for Salesforce CTI Connector for 20 agents with UCCX 11.5.  I am planning to use built in Salesforce Open CTI Connector. Any one using Salesforce Open CTI Connector. is it licensed...

Is there a CCBU certified load balancing solution for MRCP V2 with or without samples?Nuance does not have anything on this.With MRCP V1 we can use std http load balancing products, but with MRCP V2 these products generally wont work.

davirobi by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I am looking for any generous soul who would be kind to do a webex/sfb session to help clarify some things on the Egain Webchat solution. Having read some of the docs, I figure I should reach out to any one who can help further. I am in the mid...

Hello Guys, we have a cucm cluster of 7 nodes with 2 tftp. we have 2 uccx separate cluster that are integrated with this cucm cluster. Would it be wise to stand up another node in our cucm for a new UCCX cluster integration.is there any SRND note ava...