Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I need to upgrade CCX 11.6.1.10000-51 to 12.0.1. I already got the license file from Licensing team. Files content shows Version as 11.7 and that is expected. its mentioned in the Docs. As per the release notes and upgrade guide no changes in ...

GNTS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone noticed that in i.e. the CUIC Historical Common Skill Contact Service Queue Activity Report the Handle Time does include Ring Time (when using manual answer) ? UCCX version: 11.0.1.10000-75. UCCX Historical Reporting Guide states;Calls Han...

halblas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have issue with UCCX to transfer call, what simulation has been done are :1. Calling from internal to external number (phone number) via UCCX , result is success2. Calling from external (phone number) to external number (phone number) via U...

Hello, in the report based on the REAL TIME table I must calculate Answer Wait Time so that it take into account not only time waiting in queue but the time of self-service before and information and advertising messages.In other words, all the time ...

We are facing issue where live data for Chat CSQ having error as Internal Server Error - Could not fetch report data: null.live report for voice CSQ is working but intermittently getting this error, but i am getting data. Chat CSQ data is emptyBy loo...

I have recently installed UCCX 8-5-1 and I have some trouble with it.Call Manager is on 8-5-1 as well. I have installed the latest patch (prior to that agents could not log in!)Its all on VMs with UCS. Call Manager has been running without problem fo...

keanej by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes