Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

i was asked to upload new voice prompts into the UCCX.but encountered error.this is not the first time i am uploading the prompts.how do i check the log file for the error.normally if i upload a file with the same file name, it will replace the old f...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I need to create a script that will give users the option to press 1 while they are in queue  so that they could be transfered to leave a VM. Where I am having a problem is that we use the call hold and unhold steps  to play the music on hold...

I have a situation where we have an increasing amount of scripts that present a caller with the option to choose a language (either English or Spanish) and want to keep the language persistent between the scripts and not prompt the user to select the...

jayflesher by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi fellow UCCX techniciansMy call flow script goes something like thisCall comes in plays a prompt, then redirects to a call manager hunt group.When the hunt group dosent answer i send it back to my script via a designated trigger.....My script check...

marshs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes