Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,Has anyone done UCCX and Power BI integration? If so, could you please share or send me some documentations that I can use to complete the integration? Thanks, MK

I've installed an PCCE 12.6(2) that is running on evaluation licences rigth now. When i try to configure the CCE License Settings i have only the option to select License Type - Perpetual ans Usage Mode - Non-Production, this will require to have CCE...

Hi team,I have strange issue .with same config parameter and IVR script name in one environment I here the "pls make a valid selection" announcement  when I dont press anything but in the Lab environment I dont hear that after no selection. Below is ...

kavle_0-1697872362823.png
kavle by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to everyone, When the call is queued i am checking the calendar and in a case if this is not business hours i use goto step which actually is out of select resource logic BUT if agent becomes avaliable the call is switched to connected step.. I wa...

Genadi_0-1698124450739.png
Genadi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently looking to upgrade our phones from 7945 to 8841. We have several phones for our Contact Center, and we tested one today and received the error message "Device inaccessible." We are running CUCM 11.5 and UCCX 11.6. The firmware for th...

Hello,We have Finesse 12.6.1 in a PCCE system. There are several Not ready reason codes configured.Is there a way we can disable the keypad (prevent agents to make outbound calls) unless the agents select a specific reason code (in other words, only ...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a client that we recently completed a small UCCX 8.5 Premium deployment for. As part of the deployment we completed a CAD integration with Salesforce.com in order to provide a screen pop of the associated customer account using the ANI f...

Hello Experts,We have normal calls and Emergency calls. An agent answers a normal call and an emergency call arrives. We need to be able to put the normal call on hold and answer the emergency call. I know we can use the priority queue for the emerge...