Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team, I have created the new script . I used Get digit option to collect the digits. We have an 10 digit employee ID and it is getting the output correctly.   If user enters less than 10 digits  I need to play the prompt, how to achieve this. Can ...

jijeshktbramblescom_0-1692250982149.png

Hi,I'm developing a solution that generates WxCC flows files (in JSON format) automatically. These files may be imported manually into WxCC via the flows dashboard.Is there a way to upload a flow to WebEx Contact Center using API call? Tnx,Ben 

benny3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Im trying to dial extention using with uccx if variable that I have following if varible. I noticed that I can dial only 26XXX extention range but can not dial rather than other extention range like 45000 or 03400 ı noticed that sitecode is:26...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a solution where customer is offered a call back at a later time, during the queue. when customer accepts this we will release the call from ICM script. CallType report showing this calls in Return release field. Is there any way we can c...

Hi, We are trying to determine when changes were made to our call center script the only place I see where to check this is the script mangement page.  Are there any logs we can download to check this? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Tha...