Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! uccx call back

Hi Everyone, On my uccx call center we have an option in our call queue so a customer can leave a call back number and when someone is free in the queue the system calls the customer back based on the number they left. Is there a way to know what num...

Hi, Got a CCX HA pair and the primary server is rebooting intermittently. The MIVR logs show:   %MIVR-MGR_MGR-7-UNK:*** SHUTDOWN_HOOK invoked   Then the server starts to reboot.   Any ideas?   Cheers   Rich

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have to find the best solution to implement Mobile Agent on UCCX and be considered as CallCenter Agent. currently they are managed in UCCE with an IVR to login/logout and call redirect. but we will replace the supplier and use our UCCX solutio...

Dear All, I have recently completed the installation of UCCX 11.0. Post installation, I'm unable to launch https://<uccx ip address>:8445/cfadmin. I'm new to Finesse. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Gunjan Jain

mailgunj by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. I have CUCM 9, UCCX 9, MediaSense and QM installed. QM catches voice from MediaSense and screens from agent desktops. QM have there own SQL database installed on separate SQL Server 2008 R2. I have several problems during administrat...

Hi guys, I am trying to find information on the limitations of the length for prompts in UCCX but been unsuccessful so far. Customer is running UCCX version 10.5.1, and they claim their hold message is not being played. Codec and prompt config is ok,...

Hello Expert I have a issue  with my below topology.ISP--> SIP-> CUBE-- > SIP> call manager--> (cti route point : 9419999) --> Cisco 7975 phone DN: 9411000 (SCCP) the call is reaching our cisco 7975 ip phone with CTI route point over Call Manager h...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes