Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am using a subscript to create and then pull a xml doc that has the STATE in it. So either "open" "Close" or what ever. For some reason I get the error below. It does not see the path right? I have included the script and the error below. I am usin...

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me (and my apologies in advance for my lack of proper terminology since I am not trained in UCCX at all). I wish to get live data on calls in queue (most importantly: OldestContact) but split by extension (CalledNu...

rdinardo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I have done deployment of Finesse Email feature , we are using UCCX 10.6 with Social Miner 10.6 & Exchange 2010. That issus i am facing is certificate on some PC browser it is working file but facing issue on most browser. Error is ...

Hi all, I am sending one form to the script in UCCX, in the form, I sent one variable with the text "ação" but in the debug of the script I see U"A\u00E7\u00E3o". How I can convert the Unicode code to Text U"A\u00E7\u00E3o" to "ação". Regards,

Back in 2006, I was a Cisco TAC engineer supporting UCCX (it was known as IPCC Express, a.k.a. CRA, or CRS or IPIVR).  My colleagues were always joking about the "tribal knowledge" of UCCX because of the scarce information.Cisco has published some do...

luoht by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hello All,      Does anyone by anychance has a copy of CVP 7.0? I am trying to replicate an issue which i need to install 7.0 in order to fully replicate it. Any help and places to download it would be greatly appreciated. I have tried the default d...

I am using UCCX 10.6 and CUCM 11.0. I have verifed that I am listed with Admin capability in UCCX and can log into the admin page just fine with my credentials (a local CUCM account) but I get a 403 (forbidden) when attempting to log into CCX Editor...