Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello ;         I am willing to learn about UCCX scripting . Can any one guide me  where should i start ? or which is the right course to study ? Appreciate for your help ..Regards;KV

kingvoice by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Добрый день коллеги.Я столкнулся с проблемой  при использование Call Consult Transfer не виден номер вызывающего, взамен видны номера CTI портов.  Сделал даже то что описано в данном форуме https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11069611/uccx-con...

mehti1980 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with the UCCX database table , after I connected to the UCCX DB (db_cra) I checked the Resource table which shows only a few agents and I couldn't see the rest.In addition there is no problem in the Historical report, I can see th...

Hi,We have a contact center (10.x) using jabber as agents phone and Finesse.When you have a callcenter that works in shifts with 30 physical places and for example 60 agents. When we use IP communicator and extension mobility we use 30 licenses (30 I...

Hi,We are configuring CIM to connect to Office365 via POP3 (port 995) and download the mails. But somehow the error I am getting is:javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.I am able to connect using ...

ccx

WHAT THIS PART NUMBER INCLUDE CCX-10-25E ? OR I NEED TO KNOW MORE DETAILS FOR THIS PART NUMBER CCX-10-25E.WHAT THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THIS CCX-10-25E AND CCX-10-25P ?