Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For microapps I simply use ip host mediaserver = CVP1 IP and ip host mediaserver-backup = CVP2 IP and set media_server var = "mediaserver" and RunExtScript failsover and sue the backup mediaserver in case of an issue.But for CVP Studio Projects, I s...

Does Cisco have a roadmap for support of MS Exchange 2013 across  UCCx 9.x and related collaboration products.Specifically when can we expect support / compatibility for UCCx 9.x email queueing?Social minor 9.x support?IM/Presence 9. x support?Unity ...

brbrewer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Abhiram,Can we disable the Secure http for UCCX finesse. If not, Can we have the steps to resolve certificate errors, since the agents are unable to login finesse desktop.Also please do let us know that does UCCX finesse support Agent Login ID as ...

Hello!Not sure how should be the best approach for my scenario, I tried to look for it on google but it seems I'm not making the correct question. What I need:From a UCCX script I need to capture Calling ID and Customer Service Queue with the purpose...

Hello,Here is the requirement I have with one of our customer. UCCE version :7.5.1CAD Version: 7.6.1requesting to have the agents be placed in a 5 seconds wrap state after each call and after the 5 seconds auto pushed into a ready state. however, if ...

Hello,I am looking for information about using the UCM Do Not Disturb feature on phones used by UCCX agents.CUCM 8.6 and UCCX 8.5DND offers two options - Ringer Off and Call RejectWith Ringer Off my expectation would be that the call would be present...