Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI configured an UCCE verssion 9 but in my PG Explorer I see these fields:Primary CTI AddressSecondary CTI AddressMy question is:I should set those fields with the IPs of my CTI Servers?I tried setting the IPs and not setting the IPs but I don't see...

Good Day! I can't transfer call to another operator from Cisco agent Desktop, but this function is avaliable from IP Communicator. I received a call using CAD, press up on the button "Transfer call", then show up the window with keyword for ...

I remove default VOIP Monitor Service in "Cisco desktop administrator>Services Configuration > Multiline, Monitoring & Recording >Remove VoIP/Recording & Playback Services". Now I can't choose in  "Services Configuration > Multiline, Monitoring...

Hi all, I'm trying to find what is the best/most accurate statistic which is available in ICM script editor to determine the peak & non-peak hours. Based on this info, I want to point to a different precision queuea) Number of calls in queue a specif...

Hi,Has anyone come across an error of below from UCCX?Message: App: 556, Snippet: 503 threw exception: (1054, "Unknown column 'self.did' in 'field list'") (OperationalError: (1054, "Unknown column 'self.did' in 'field list'")     raise errorclass, er...

We are getting this error when launching a Cisco supervisor desktop. I am attaching a screen shot. Any help will be appreciated.Below are the screenshots (scroll all the way down):  

Hi all, One of the call agent unable to login to CAD. When the user credentials are given, it's showing:'ERROR: UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD FILE. COULD NOT OPEN REQUEST' Any help will be appreciated.