Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, please see my script attached. 1. User calls into script2. Sets status to true or false3. User is authenticated (hardcoded at the moment)4. Keyword transform document changes value to true or false as per above.  5. Document is uploadedThe script...

UCCX CAD -- If agent doesn't answer the call then call should go t o next agent and put that Agent "Not Ready" state. Its not happening.

dpuranik by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It has been requested by a team to run an "after hours report", (eastern standard time) to include only after 8am - 5pm e.s.t hours which would be 6pm - 8am e.s.t Can this be done for each day during the week at only after hour intervals via CDR? I d...

Resolved! Active agents

What is the best way to find out the active agents in the system at any given time. Say for example a call center started with 500 agents and over a period of time some agents left etc.  They were not removed from the system. Now if I need to find ou...

Hi We have CAD setup on desktops along with IP communicator for each agent,along with plantronics headset, agents cannot pickup the call from CAD if they do so there is no audio from the headset , but if they pick the call from the communicator the a...