Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,He have a small call center which is working on UCCX there are five agent .4 agent can able to login into CCX login and they can change their state ------means NOT READY to READYBut one agent is not able.....when we try to ...

Hello Team,I have a client I am working with to upgrade its current UCCE 8.5 environment to 9.0. This particular customer runs a very critical call center so the plan is to do the "Technology Refresh" approach on UCS. The new servers will have new IP...

gercedeno by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded our UCCX cluster from 8.6(2a)SU3 to 9.0.2 and since have found when we add new Triggers in the UCCX they are not registering with the Call Manager unless we restart the CUCCX Engine.  Has anyone else run in to this proble...

jamize by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed EIM 9.0 in distributed architecture. In the listener service, the PG's are not listed. Please find the attached screenshot. Agent PG server is not yet installed. Is it required to have agent Pg service started before starting listene...

venkatesh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to "Create Cisoc Unity User" within the CM administration. I select the Application Server and the Subscriber Template, both which appear to be correct. Then I get "Unmapped Exception (401)Unauthorized". This is the first time I've atte...

Hello friends,Based on the document, https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-12335  I have enabled the auto recording in our small contact center express environment. It works pretty great, however sometime I am observing that, two of the agents are...

sky_voice by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,When I tried to log in the Agent service on the IP phone, I got an error "selected service IP Phone Agent isn't active. Select another service IP Phone Agent". It had been working well untill they were restarted because of adjusting time zone.Age...

jlim01086 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,    We have following static Route in CVP 8.5, but CVP is taken last route and routed the call to CUCM instead of VXML G/W.    I know its configuration issue not supposed to have same route to CUCM and VXML, But as i know CVP static route will...