Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm adopting a script for Lithuanian office and got a problem with prompt localization. UCCX is configured for English and Russan languages, I also created lt_LT language and placed localized prompts there. In UCCX Editor I placed Play Prompt s...

I have on my customer a Packaged Contact Center Enterprise 9, I configured a ICM script with two options menu, the first option transfer calls for a skill group, the second option transfer the calls for a static label (835913) where 83 is the code of...

Chris7 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I am wondering if there is a supported method of modifying the customers Email From Address in a Wordkflow Node?We have a customer who has a Webform which generates an email to EIM however the From Address for all customer emails is a sngle in...

I have a user that is configured in UCCX as an Administrator/Agent/Supervisor/Reporting.  He can log into UCCX App Admin.  He can log into the UCCX Script Editor and view all scripts.  But he can't save an existing script.  So he opens HelpDesk.aef b...

Hi all ,Is there any upgrade path from UCCX 9.0 to PCCE ? Because one of our customers (Telecom service providers) are looking for a contact centre with minimum options and later upgarde to a fully fledged system with minimum cost ,Please advice whet...