Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, EverbodyI have a problem about QM.Login to the web page, Agent a4401 can search the recordings history in the Record tab,but where double click the items, it will alert: "PLYR2003, there was a problem downloading the file. Try again or contact yo...

Wei Wang by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Networkers,The course “Deploying Workforce Management for Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization” is not available in the Cisco Certified Training Center anymore.The training can be done only by Cisco. I can't find the schedule for this course for...

Hi All,We have a customer running UCCX 8.5.1.11002-22, this has been fine for ages, all of a sudden the web interface is misbehaving! (see below screen shot) We are running in HA and this has happened on both servers!Any ideas?Matt

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After doing some experiments, found out that Estimated Waiting Time on UCCX 9.0 (and possible other UCCX versions) is based on a 24 hours average an NOT in a 5 minutes average value as in ICM or IPCC Enterprise.Several post on the community INCORRECT...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to integrate CCX with DB. I have installed SQL 2000 on a lab server. In CCX I upload the following driver:jtds-1.2.2.jar under class name net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver.under Datasource Configuration I have configured:Name: TestDBUserna...

Does anyone have documentaton on all the possible commands, syntax, and/or capabilities of the xml files for scripts?  I would like to know exactly what they can do in relation to UCCX.            

Dear all,I have a cluster of CUCM, a cluster of CCX and 1 QM. I need to add 1 more QM for redundancy purpose. Is it possible to make High Availability of QM? If i add 1 more QM, what happen to the recording in the existing QM?Thanks.

we have uccx 7.0, the master server (publisher) falls back to slave as soon as we have 20 agents in queue. And agents keep on logging out as soon as we have around 20 calls in queue again; what could be the posssible reason for it. We have enough lic...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the CUCM R9 in the BE6000 R9 be integrated to an UCCX R9 installed (with a 300 agent OVA) on a separate UCS 220M3 server?The goal is to increase the number of call center agents beyond 100.

l-tam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes