Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How do I configure a 1800 router to function as a TFTP server, so that I may backup and restore ios files---Posted by WebUser Siphiwe Soto from Cisco Support Community App

Recently went to an LDAP integration on the Callmanager side which killed my IVR user account for the CCX Admin Page.  I recreated the accounts as super users but not sure if I am missing something as I still can't get in and change prompts.   I am s...

Hi all,Do i need to log in to each individual server to view the diagnostic framework for that server? Or i'm suppose to be able to view the diagnostic framework for any server from a centralized location (i.e. admin desktop). Any additional permissi...

Hi friends,I am in a situation of implementing manual dialing from CAD in a UCCE environment from a 3rd party application. I have CISCO CAD 8.5 premimum and trying to explore different possibilities:Click-to-call with hyperlink dialing enabledHaving ...

Dear Networkers,I am installing UCCX 5.0(2) cluster. The first node was installed with success and it's running fine. I am trying to add another node o the cluster. After installing it, and for the setup I chose Add to cluster option. I entered the r...