Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

UCCX 7.0(2) SR5 to UCCX 8.0(2) License

Team - while upgrading from UCCX 7.0(2) SR5 to UUCX 8.0(2) on separate servers - what license needs to be obtained before hand? Is there anything shipped with theupgrade that has the PAK? If so is this part ofa separate delivery or order from Cisco?I...

rajan-sbc by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Error Running report Cisco Webview

Hi, I'm using an IPCC Enterprise 8.I have troubles with the tool Cisco Webview. When I try to get the total of calls in a specific day (March 28,2011) appears the next error:Error Message: Database ErrorDBERROR: SqlDbCode=1105, SqlErrorText=Select er...

A00468011 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

[UCCE 7.5.8] Error DirAccessSynSvr

Bonjour,Can someone please tell me what does this error message try to say?Only on the PG of Side A:"CWRP2009 Failed while waiting for response to desktop settings request.  Error code: -2."Network problem? So why Side B is immune?Thanks,Best Regards...

UCCX - Call Waiting Tone?

Does anyone in the community know of a way to send an audible tone to agents (via the ear piece) when a call is in a Queue they belong to?My client is replacing an Aspect system which offers this functionality and they would like to have this when UC...

tsuntken by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 8.0 (2) problems

Prior to upgrading to 8.0 (2) I had a user (on Windows 7) who whenever he received a phone call his computer would lock up.  This problem has continued after the uprgrade, now to the point where the EU said that almost every call locks up his compute...