IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello   My company has a UC540 Voip system with 7945 hand sets . When a staff member calls out the caller display at the receiving end displays the general phone number of the company and not the his/her direct number. This works fine for most staff ...

Hello   My company has a UC540 Voip system with 7945 hand sets . When a staff member calls out the caller display at the receiving end displays the general phone number of the company and not the his/her direct number. This works fine for most staff ...

Hi Guys, I have this setup as follows: 1. CUCM 11.0 integration with CUC 11.0 using SIP 2. route pattern pointing to CUC 3. VM profile added for the user Issue: When I dial the AA extension, i get the recording but when i dial an extension, it keep...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2951 CUBE license

Dear All, We have recently bought cisco 2951 router with licenses ipbasek9, securityK9 & UCK9 preloaded, but I could also see unified border element enterprise license - 5 sessions.  Find the show license info from router, and I do not find anything ...

Syed by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a customer with satellite link between the main site (CUCM with phones) and the remote sites (phones).  Naturally, the satellite link cause a important latency as well as jitter.  We try to know what are the improvements and gains that...

m.alavera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes