IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a unified comms system and have deployed two Cisco DX80's. Calling between the two provides audio but not video. I get a message on both that say the remote device does not support video. I have the same issue when calling externally ...

Hi All, Calling Number           : 27214921100Called Number            : 0827718822 CUCM---------------------CUBE (2900 |15.4 M3)------------------ITSP 182.17.3.5                     182.30.50.13 when making oubound calls, cube is sending 503 service...

devraj123 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm trying to configure hunt group, so when some one call the external number it'll ring on these extensions sequentially (106 four rings, 200 three rings, 202 three rings then if no one answer end the call) could you please help me with thi...

Hi All I have an issue going on in my environment where in users report that whenever from inside the cluster or internal user leave a message they hear that Mailbox is full, but when some external caller leaves a message there is no such problem. ...

Dear, I have CUCM 10.5 and 2911 in one of my branch for srst refrence with WAN link down for twenty 7821 SIP Phone. the problem is that when going to srst mode they all register and after about 1 or 2 minute ip phone get unregistered and then registe...

Good day!! One question, I try to change the firmware to Cisco 8831 for this "cp-8831-sip.9-3-4-SR2-3PCC.bin.sgn" for connecto to other vendor PBX. But way CUCM OS Administration --> Software Upgrades --> Install/Upgrade not is possible the firmware ...