IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am in need of help with the following please. CUC active version: 10.5.2.13900-12 inactive partition has: UCSInstall_UCOS_11.0.1.22900-14.sgn.iso I get the following error when I attenpt to switch versions: 'Only one entry found in /grub/boo...

Hello All, Could you please any one advise, VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE will have capability to support DSUs (mean U interface Features) ? mean  1-Port HWIC-1B-U is designed to support  U interface with single pair wire (RJ-48C connector) , but same line can b...

I'm trying to setup a hunt pilot using serveral analog lines from my vg224.  When I use these DN numbers assoicated with the VG224 I get a busy signal.  if I use any other DN number, such as an IP phone the Hunt pilot works correctly.  Since it works...

Hi Team ,   I want a document for Cisco Compliance for licensing model   I have seen some configurations at client site wherein  using generic users they have mapped 100 phones ,which consumes 10 CUWL STD licenses ,instead of 100 Enhanced Licenses ...

A client of ours needs MoH to always play from the beginning for each call (has to do with how they constructed a contact center-like MoH/Greeting). It appears if no streams are active this is the behavior - all good. However once a stream is active ...

Cisco gave me an engineering special of CUCM to fix a few known bugs in CUCM 11.5 (it's just a slightly different version of 11.5).  If possible, I would like to install the upgrade and reboot/switch to the new version later.   I know this is common ...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two CER nodes running 10.0.2.10000-11 that I want to upgrade to 11.5. I performed this successfully in a unlicensed lab environment. I did not use PUT, as the file they gave me was for a fresh install. I downloaded an upgrade file from Cisco's...

mclason01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Cisco 4321 is our CUBE router as well as it has 2 fxo ports (and one T1 no longer used). I recently changed the router to be SSH rather than Telnet and setup user/passwords. when I did this the CUBE part for SIP termination is still working but ...