IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , I read allot to fine the proper configuring for 78xx register in srst mode. I have srst ver10.0 trying to configure to work properly with7821 . no luck ... My 7821 firmware : sip78xx.10-1-1SR1-4 my sh run and sh ver attach .it will be lovely to...

Hello fellow IT pros, We have two ITSP SIP servers being learned via BGP. they designed the failover to use the internet when BGP routes are lost. The problem is the routing path is one direction to the ITSP via the cube and another direction via th...

Hi, Have a question around configuring DHCP scope option 150 parameter with IP address or DNS. We are deploying CUCM 11 in Mixed mode with all phones in Secure Mode using LCS certs - due to this CUCM will be configured with FQDN and everyting resol...

Hello: I have the following issue: Usually a user when try a call can do this: "When you pre-dial, your phone tries to anticipate the number you are dialing by displaying matching numbers (if available) from your Placed Calls log. This is called Aut...