IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I setup a new cucm and unchecked the box of Auto-registration Disable in the cucm. The phone can get ip address from the cucm dhcp server. but it cannot register. So it needs to check the phone status. When I pressed Setting button----->Running A...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a fax machine (Savin 7025) that's connected to a 2901 GW via FXS port. The device is able to send faxes, but cannot receive. When dialing the number internally or externally I receive a busy tone. GW voice-port has no configuration. Trouble...

Resolved! 8831 on a CUCME

I upgraded a CUCME to 10.5 to allow 8831s to be used on it. I have run into a software problem with the phones, it that as I was doing it remotely I didn't see the label on the botom of the phones listing the minimum software revision so I loaded and...

Trying to stand-up our new SX10.  Presently we have several endpoints which we do NOT register to our CUCM.  We dial via e.164 alias.  We are running TMS version 13.2.1 which, when added in, sees our endpoint and recognizes it as an SX10.  It will no...