IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm looking for a procedure on configuring ATA's on the CME. I would like to connect this ATA to a Xerox printer and only use it for faxing capabilities. Does anyone have some good documentation to provide? 

techsmrdr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody,I am pretty new in Voice, and my small company wants to move from cme to CUCM,What are the things I should keep in mind?-- They have only two FXO ports for CME, can we configure FXO ports for CUCM? and how?-- What about the licenses?-...

Hi guys,In my Call Manager, I have a 4 digit directory number (XXXX) redirected to a number in Spain as follows: XXXX --> 80113491150xxxxSo, from time to time, when I make a call to ZZZ YYY XXXX or only XXXX, I get a voice message saying "sorry, your...

We have been using regular VPN access for our 79xx phones for some time now.  Now I have an 8841 that I want to configure for the same VPN connection using a certificate through an ASA, but it seems like the "Mobile and Remote Access Through Expressw...

John Ruhl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am experiencing a strange issue, hope someone has seen this issue before.We recently rolled out some new Dell Optiplex 3020 desktop PC's to replace the old ones and we're noticing when we reboot the PC the phone also reset itself with a mess...

dtran by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes