IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon, I have router Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(4)M6a, with app-b-acd-2.1.2.3.tcl (this i upload to router because i dont find the scripts or TAR archive in the system)I just need B-ACD to run the ...

Hi,The dialer sends an empty externtal number mask field to the GW. I would like to translate what I am receiving from the dialer (which is nothing) to 1888-234-12345. I am trying:Voice translation-rule 100rule 1 /^$/ /18881231234/Router#test voice t...

Hi All, Anyone know if there is a way to allow caller input only after the standard greeting is played on System Call Handler in Unity Connection 8.6? Basically we want the caller to listen the standard greeting first, then provide maybe 7-10 second ...

haidliu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , Lately we experience delay problems .For example when I hang up the phone it take the phone a few seconds until the call actually disconnect  or when I answer calls I hear ringback for few seconds before the call actually connect . It happend...

I need to load balance a low volume of calls between 2 DNs.Incoming calls need to be evenly split between Employee1 and Employee2.  If they don’t answer the call, it needs to go to their personal voicemail, not a common voicemail account.I think the ...