IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I hvae a problem with CP6921 noise1. Infomation 1) CUCM Version : 9.1.1 2) Voice Gateway : C3945 (14 PRI), Two Telco (1st : 9 PRI, 2nd : 5 PRI) 3) IPPhone : CP6921 ver 9.3.1.3.ES9 (SCCP) 4) Voice Gateway <- SIP(TLS,sRTP) -> CUCM - IP-Phone(SCC...

Hi,I have problem with phone time, I have CME (c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.M5.bin) and multiple phone types 6921, 7942 and 7945.i dont have ntp, and i even dont have internet connection to CME (no time sync)Phones 7945 and 7942 has correct time ...

Guysposted this on the developer forum but just thought id take a shot here as well. we are working with an ISP and they would like to tie the CUCM 8.6 sysetms directly into thier SIP trunk versus using a CUBE setup. we have the CUBE working fine but...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys, How would one go about downloading an entire VM box of messages as playable .wav's to a users computer.  Currently, the only way I know of to do this is to have each send as an attahment via email, but that has to be configured ahead of tim...

tommydubs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running Call Manager 9.x and I have a 2921 with a VWIC2 1MFT module.  We will have a 7 channel PRI coming into this card.  The provider will present them as 2 different channel groups.  One will be 1-6 and the other will be ...