IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I recently took over a cisco network that is using an old NBX v3000 phone system with 3 com voip phones.  They just purchased another NBX for our other site (we have a direct connection between the sites).  The last network admin was able ...

Hello to everybody!i have been audited by a network security company and in the results appeared that the ip phones model 3905 has a security vulnerability.Here is the description of the vulnerability       Port                Vulnerability Name    ...

I have a user (We'll call her "Linda") that forwards her calls to her assistant during the day.  In the event her assistant does not answer the phone when it is forwarded to her, the call goes to Linda's voicemail.  Linda wants the call to go to her ...

Hi Gents,First, I have a CUCM v7.1 and a Unity Connection v2.1What I want to do (and need your help for this) is that:3 users have a DN and an individual VMThe same 3 users are in a hunt group and if they are busy or if they don't answer call, I want...

vanwitt by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I need to upload the PNG and Thumb files for 7075 phones into the TFTP servers. We have 20 TFTP and Master TFTP Servers. Do I need to upload the files into each and every TFTP server or just Master TFTPs would be enough?Thanks,MK         ...

Hi Everyone!I cannot, for the life of me, figure this out. When I press (or anyone, at any phone) the Directories key, and make a selection, the "Details" softkey is not present when a missed, placed, or received call is highlighted. I've been throug...

Hi I did migration for unity from 1.x to 9.x , and the backup it is done by cobra tool and successfully  but still the ELM license steps are not done at enterprise managermy question is : - when i go to system call handlers > greeting (english or ara...

Yazen Alaa by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes