IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to find a fax machine that is dialing a phone number by mistake.  Apparently the fax machine is masked with our main number.  I tried issuing a show log | begin Feb 5 06 on the gateway, however it's not returning any results.  The same com...

markpexa1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my CUCM system, I've set the enterprise parameters for "URL Directories" to point to my own server (http://x.x.x.x/cucmservices/dirlist ) This works fine on 79xx, 89xx, & 99xx phones.But for some reason, 69xx phones don't want to play ball. Instea...

Hello,Im having a bit of a hard time getting a new Valcom system setup.Currently my Vlacom V-2006a is plugged into my 0/1/1 FXO port. The Valcom and FXO are set to loop start.I have a dial peer that points the extension to be dialed (*79) to the port...

Jason Ryan by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering if anyone has found a fix for this yet...we've got over 1,000 9971s deployed in the US alone, with Europe going the remainder of this year.  We've consistently had audio quality issues with these phones though...I believe it's mainly sp...

Hi GuysI am having some issues with MWI on unity 8. (CUCM Version 8.0) They dont come on or off .. however the email notification works fine.. in  the windows  event viewer i get  a CiscoUnity_Notifier :    Failed to set message waiting lamp for user...

Hi,We have 2 routers (3845) at a location wherein we have 2 MPLS Links terminated. One is primary mpls link terminated on Router1 and second link is secondary local loop link terminated on Router 2. All PRI has been terminated on Router 1. CUCM is at...

Resolved! UC500 SIP Trunk

Hello All,Apologies in advance for the long winded post. helping with the config woudl be awesome, but I'm not expecitng that and some concise links would be aprreciated.I've been asked to setup a SIP trunk on the office UC540.   Using CCA I thought ...

davidfield by Level 3
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone assist me in troubleshooting this problem, there is no MWI on any phone, voicemails are able to be left and retrieved, but we don't get any visual indication of them on the handsets. Also dialing the MWI ON number from a handset 4906 XXXX...

Hi All, Can someone guide on this one. Problem description : A user ( a very important one) has requested this sceanrio: When call comes in on his phone , rather than reaching the voicemail, he wants a message being played to the calling user: " Voic...