IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i have a problem with my current configuration.This is my setup:NAME: "CISCO2921/K9", DESCR: "CISCO2921/K9 chassis, Hw Serial#: Hw Revision: 1.0"PID: CISCO2921/K9      , VID: V07 , SN: NAME: "2nd generation two port BRI voice interface daughtercar...

0/0/1         g729r8     n  S_CONNECT             FXOLS_OFFHOOK0/1/1         g711ulaw   n  S_CONNECT             FXOLS_CONNECTwhats will be the difference between above two since both are connected with different codec.

techguy by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user that reports the time on her phone is 5 hours fast.We reset the phone multiple times and the time is still 5 hours fast.Time on all the other phones is correct.I assume the phone gets its time from the CM server it registers with.Any id...

We have a UCCX which allow record the call of the agents. The maximum capacity to record is 10 sessions simultaneous.We want to know if this number is modificable and how? This change would impact greatly the perfomance of the server?BR

Hi,I have an issue where I'm unable to dial another one of our sites. This was working ok up until now, no config has changed has been changed.When dialing the remote site, all you hear is a busy tone. BUT the remote site can diall out OK back to my ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes