IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco 7942 built in bridge, how many conference call will support and it will support g.729 codec?

Hello All,Please any one help me my below queriers,The Cisco 7942 & 7962 phones built in bridge, how many conference call will support? like 4 or 6?The Cisco 7942 & 7962 phones built in bridge, will support g.729 codec?We are planing to place the cal...

Weird caller id

I am messing around in a lab with two differen CUCM's. Site A and Site B both have different area codes to lab two different states essentially. Calling between the two works great over a sip trunk. I setup a simple 10 digit route pattern between the...

Changing the number shown

Hi!!I have a problem with the number shown when i make a outgoing call in the end client in certain BRIHere is what client want:These extension, from 4114 to 4120 they want to go to PSTN only from BRI 0/3/0 and 0/3/1 and show 91751XXXXThe rest of the...

How to Transfer 50% of calls.

Hi All,     We have 2 Cisco 6962 IP Phones with 15 Lines on each.     Right now, all the 30 lines are assigned to a linegroup ( topdown ) / HL/ Hunt Pilot has been configured.The query is how to make sure that call 1 would land on Phone 1, Call 2 wou...

Is it possible for CUCM to send the originating device's IP address when a MTP resource is used across a SIP Trunk?

Call flow: phone----fxs port ---H323 VGW---CUCM----SIP trunk----3rd party sip call agent. The problem is that CUCM is sending the MTP IIP address as th connector identifier for the RTP packets in the sip SDP messaging instead of the H323 source IP. O...

sweddle by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cluster over WAN problems

Hi NetproI have this lab, whit CUCM 8.5(1)Site APublisher 10.0.0.10TFTP ServerSite BSubscriber 20.0.0.10TFTP Server For the routing i have a 3650 with 2 vlan simulating L3 routing intersite. and the DHCP server is a Windows 2003 server with option 15...

Resolved! FXO and CUCM 7.1.5: no busy tone while my phone is off-hook for incoming call

Hi guys,I'm not able to receive busy tone for incoming call to FXO when my phone is busy.When I'm on the phone and someone calls the FXO number he doesn't hear the busy signal but the normal ring even if my phone is off-hook and I set busy trigger to...

bagnolini by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes