IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,Can someone point me in the right direction to configure our CUE Ver. 2.3 system to be able to have users dial an internal number to check voicemail? I am looking on the system and I don't see where I can set this up.Thanks for your help!TS

Hi AllI want to BULK some services off from IPC, on my Call Manager 8.6.1.I follow this instructions:      Select the IPC's from a query for update phones.     Check the option; "Add all services from this template" (I create a template of IPC's with...

Hi all,I would like to know if I can change the administration password on the call manager, Is the user I define at the instalation, I've not chaged it for a long log time, I would like to know what could be worng at the time I chage it.Which servic...

All,We are currently running Callmanager 7.1(5) Business Edition on a MCS 7828 server.  I want to make sure I know what to do in the event of a hardware failure in that server.We are already running nightly full backups to a remote SFTP server using ...

olighec by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I got a New CTS system, and I configure it for call using IP's and a VCS, Then, I decide to register it to the call manager and I follow these instructions.https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2172240I got it registered and usng the web inte...

The main secretary has developed an issue where if someone calls her phone and she wants to transfer them to someone internally she presses the transfer button, she dials the ext she wants to transfer to and when she goes to press the transfrer butto...

I have multiple auto attendants running on version 8.6.1 of CUCM. They all pick up half way through the first ring. Could someone point me in the right direction for instructions on changing the pickup time so caller ID will show?Thank you           ...