IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This issue is driving me to crazy...inbound on a mgcp fxo works fine no issues...when trying to make a outbound call through FXO port ( individually or using a Route list) it fails with lot of mgcp garbage in debug.attached is debug mgcp events captu...

Hello!So the story begins with initial setup of BE3000 8.6.3.10000-12 on client side.Triyng to install last available russian country pack for 8.6.3 during First Time Setup Wizard had no luck.I got "Installation failed for..." with no additional info...

Hi guysI need to configure QoS for voice and video in this hardwareWS-X6K-SUP2-2GE that supports 1p2q2t andWS-X6408-GBIC that suuports 1q4t/2q2t.Somebody have configuration for qos for voice/video with 1p2q or 2q2t?The customers has voice, video, bla...

We have a lot of phones with bad pc ports lately, 7961 and 7971. The pc just loses network connectivity, but the phone works just fine. Bypassing the phone gets the pc working again. We have tried factory resets on the phones but no luck. We have had...

Hi all--hoping someone out there can help me make sense of this...i'm looking at a QRT report for one of my locations.  I'm noticing a couple things that are troubling me...first thing is the calls were IP phone to PSTN via a SIP trunk in CUCM to the...

Unanswered Topics