IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I am trying to test a few things using the AXLSqltoolkit, However each time I run the command I get "Could not find or load main class axlsqltoolkit"c:\program files\Java>java -cp ./classes:./lib/saaj-api.jar:./lib/saaj-impl.jar:./lib/mail.jar:....

Hi allThe question is about changing CUCM 7.X IP subnet mask.We are usign thi guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/7_1_2/ipchange/ipchg712.html#wp41994After CUCM restart the IP subnet mask remains the same.Ideas?Kind regar...

arani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a CUCM 7.1.5 running in my office..I have configured Mobile Voice Access and it works fine.The issue is that I want to listen to the message in Greek...I have the GR Locale installed, I reboot but it doesn't work.In the mobile voice acce...

derveniss by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We found out that CUCM 9.0 is case sensitive for User names when integrated with Active Directory (LDAP) on both /ccmuser and CTI (Jabber for Windows Softphone). Logging into Jabber for Windows for IM is case insensitive (same LDAP integration).Is...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics