IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way that I can specify a device in a line group instead of the directory number? eg. a user has a desk phone and a cupc soft phone.  I only want to add one to line group.

aguy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI TO ALLWhen I export CDRs in CUCM ALL the incoming numbers(international/National) are NULL in the partitionCan I mark the called numbers to which type are and so on I will see in the partition for the calling number the correct type?The request is...

Hi all, Can someone pls tell me, in order to use the above interface, what network module do i need to buy for 2611xm ? i know this is very old router but right now i have it and if someone can pls tell me, i will buy the right stuff from ebay. So pl...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was going through some ccnp voice videos n it was written that H 323 is supported on Pots. What does this mean ? I mean pots/T1/E1 have their own signalling so how come h 323 makes sense in that ? Kindly help me understand it

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes