IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I have uploaded the firmware image "cmterm-9951.9-2-4-19.cop.sgn" in OS admin page (software upgrade >install/upgrade) and i can see the upgraded version on Device>Device Settings> Device default (CCM admin page)(1.jpeg). I also added the phone lo...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP Trunk on CUBE

Hello,What is the difference if I have one link with SP for the SIP Trunk (Signaling and Bearer in one link), and when I have Signaling in a connection and the Bearer in a separate connection?how can I calculate the Bandwidth for the Signaling Connec...

Our client's server is corrupted and i need to rebuild it however i was unable to install restricted version of CUCM becuase this server is preinstalled with a CUCM Unrestricted version from manufacturing before. A retricted version of the installer ...

Hi Guys, I have the following setupCUCM ---- GK--- CMESIP phone is registered to CME and CME is also configured as CUBE. When i make call from CUCM IP phone to CME SIP phone, I do not have any problem. However if i call from CME SIP phone to CUCM i a...

Hi team,I am working on getting AXL automation to work with CME 9.0. I have done the required configuration in CME as per http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeapi.html. However, I could not get the required...

Need help as i cant make outbound calls from h323 gateway. Telephone extension is configured on CUCM.Router is 2901IOS is "flash0:c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M.bin"RTR# sh voice iec description 1.1.186.5.7.5    IEC Version: 1    Entity: 1 (Gateway...

techguy by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Am trying to register IP Phone 7925 on CUCM 6.1.2.. i nstalled the DEV PAK 6.1.2.1120-1. I can now add 7925 on the CUCM .. there werent registering.. I upgrades the firmwaire to 1.4.2 now on thephone you can see that it's r...