IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all of you.First of all, congratulations to all the Forum Components, for the ideas, for the cases, for all what is shown as part of the great knowledge you have.I am trying to set as very basic AA, using TCL Script in a 2811 router, running a ...

jberthin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running Call manager 8.5(1) with Cisco 9971 IP Phones running firmware 9.1.1(SR1)When a 9971 is in an active conversation with a same type phone or a SCCP 7975 call Preservation does not work.How ever calls are preserved with two SCCP 7975 phones...

heathrw by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to update Cisco Router 3745 image; my current version is below please let me know which version i should download i mean the same file/version as existing 'c3745-ipvoice-mz.123-8.T6.bin' or the latest version 'c3745-ipvoice-mz.124-15.T14.bin'....

Dears,We have two cluster CMM 4.1 & CUCM 7.1.5. I established an intercluster Trunk between them, the audio calls ar going fine, but ther is an issue with the vedio calls. Please help if there is a special configuration should be applied in both clus...

Hi all,I have this case, I have 2 systems, one with CCM 5.1.3g,which will be migrated  to new system cucm 8.5.1(SU1). I have restored the data of the 5.1 CCM to the  new 8.5 system, when I connect an IP Phone e.x 7942 to the new system the phone  is ...

Hi,I have two phones with a shared line with this shared line a member of a hunt group. Both lines have been setup with max number of calls to be 12 and busy trigger to be 6.I want to be able to send this many calls to both these lines in the hunt gr...

heathrw by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have probably a very straightforward question.My CUCM is a central site distributed model where we have IP phones over the WAN. Our remote site does have a hardware conference bridge that is on their site. My question(s) are:If I setup a conference...