IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,                Right now i am using CUPS 7.0.6.10000-17 and i want to upgrade to 8.X....but i dont find right IOS image in cisco software downloads....On cisco site i can find upgrade 7.x to 7.x(X) and 8.x to 8.x(X)...but not upgrade file...

shamkumar by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends, I wonder if is it possible and how can I do to activate 802.1X on Wireless Ip Phones. Iḿ using and ACS, and I'm successfully authenticating desktops. But  I don't know if is it possible to do it with wireless phones. Thanks in advance....

jonasdiaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can someone tell me what service on CUCM the corp directory uses?   Additionally, what port(s) do the phones use to talk to CUCM on for the directory?  I have a customer where their directories (personal and Corp) recently stopped working and I...

Currently we have several UCCX agents working from home as a remote agent pilot program.  These agents have broadband Internet connections, AnyConnect VPN client, CAD and CIPC.  The only issues we've had so far is when there is a service inturruption...

Hi everybodyi have some spare spa921 and spa941 in my office, and i'm thinking of using one of them as a speaker.I mean putting it in a room, connected to the network and set it to automaticaly pick up calls , and send caller voice through the extern...

gibit2007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes