IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding pots lines into the system in a pbx mode.When I assign a line to a button on a user's phone to give the user the correct outbound caller Id. Will the incomming calls  on that private line go to that users mailbox on a ring...

I wanted to confirm that do we get secondary dial tone  on analog phone connected to cisco voice gateway through fxs and  the gateway is connected to pbx (Nortel Meredian option 11 c)  thorugh E1.Regards

SJ SJ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! B-ACD and CUCM

Hi all,I do not have enough experience in B-ACD and I need to know if I can implement the following:1- allow dial-by-extension directly2- Integrate with CUCM rather than CME where the huntgoup number will be extension to an IP phoneThanks

Is this normal for Callmanager 8.03 database replication?Below are the results of a system report generated by the Callmanager Pub, version 8.03.   The inserted capture is not very legible but it appears to insert an " i " in front of the hostname.  ...

Hi all I'm testing functionality with IP Phones 7900, SPA921 and SPA922 SIP Phones. With SPA921 phones basic features are working fine (hold, blind and consultant transfer, conference) but with SPA922 all is working fine except blind transfer.The con...

if route a call to a gatekeeper via a dial-peer voice X voip and it fails, is there a way to automatically fail it over to a dial- peer voice X pots to send it over the PSTN.. will preference work between voip and pots dial-peers?Thanks

A PC connected to a  Griffin imic worked very well with my previous CCM 4.2 cluster , the PC played back mp3 songs to a high quality. Now I have upgraded the cluster to CUCM 7.1 and forced to use moh-usb-audio, the quality has diminished. There is a ...

danielw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes