IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have a Cisco 2901 Router with CME.When dialing out, the destination phone does not see our name. They only see our number.Our telco mentions the following:"There is a configuration line on the Cisco gateway that is required. Customer has to ...

We are experiencing accidental 911 calls and the police have been on site several times.  We would like to provide the end user 4 or 5 seconds to realize they have misdialed the number. We reduced the T302 timer, which works.We have unchecked the urg...

Hi all,I am trying to backup a CCM 5.1.3.4000-4 using "core FTP mini-sftp-server" and I tried also "FreeSSHd". There is full network reachability between the sftp server and the CCM but each time I start the backup it seems stuck and not responding a...

wissamnad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf I create a user id which includes letters as well as numbers, how do I set up the phone to allow the login? Currently I can only seem to use numbers at the login prompt.Also, if this is possible, can you manipulate the keys to supply the letter ...

Hi,Where in Unity can we defineapply specific dialing rules that block numbers being dialed [patterns] for Alternate Contact Numbers [for subscribers]For Example user Greeting has press "2" to reach my mobile yet this has been routed to BermudaThe de...

shaftstri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes