cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM Cluster

Hi GuysI have configured a cluster with two CUCM, 1 Publisher a Subscriber.How do they work with the concept of just doing my subscriber call control?Because up till the time I did was the following:On my Gateway connected to PSTN, I set the followin...

hi guys When I  get a call on my extension.Appears the number  of the person who is calling. Example: 089123456  (appears well on my IP Phone).I want  appears the name of the person who is calling me.Example comes from one dialout number 089123456, I...

Hello,I have an e1 and i need to configure whith this way:1-15 time slot inbound17-31 time slot outboundi dont know how to be diferenciated beetween in and outHow many dial peer in its necesary? My e1 give me 2 digits. In level 2 is up.Im using this ...

Hi,I am facing issue with the call forwarding . Calls forwarded to national PSTN or mobile numbers disconnect after 10-15 seconds if unanswered by the destination. Can anybody know if there is any timer configuration in call manager , where we can se...

Hello All,We have Cisco 1861, I have done Voip deployment on it, i attached my running-configuration & Flash details, can anyone look it, help me or please let me know if  I am wrong anywhere in config because I'm Unable to open Cisco Unified Communi...

help requiredi have setup a small home network to practice voip, the lab consists ofone 3550 switch a cisco 2621xm router with a aim-cue voicemail module installed and running ios c2600-ipvoicek9-mz.124-11.XJ4.bin a cisco 2621 acting as a ntp server ...