IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there,Following my precedent request, I need advises about the better router I can choose for this architecture:CUCM ----- [GW] ----- MGW Alcatel ----- OXEThe control proto are these:CUCM --|MGCP|--- [GW] --|QSIG|--- MGW Alcatel ----- OXEAnd se...

Hi all,I saw a feature at one of my friends office which is integrated with a Nortel PABX that,They have an access control security gate of there NOC (Network Operation Center), if some body will open that gate in non-working hours the PABX will auto...

hi all.. can anyone please tell me that when ever i am trying to put a wallpaper on my 7975 or 7941 phone it is giving an unknow error . i have got few more phones all the other phones dont have this problem just happen to two phones.Any advice

CCM 4.23 and Unity 4.02We have hunt polit, hunt-list and hunt-group set up for IT support helpdesk.  It will hunt to different extension and then VM if noone picks up.During the weekend or holiday, we have to forward to cell phone automatically.  Is ...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an easy way to do an upgrade from 5.0.4 to 8.0.2 or should I just load the 8.0.2 as a fresh install and import my configs back in? If I do a fresh install can I use the DR stuff to pull a back-up that was made and restore to my new version?

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, AllI have a 6509 at the core of my network.  I'm preparing the LAN for a coming VoIP deployment.  It was pretty simple for the edge closets as they all have versions of IOS that support the auto qos macros.  My 6509, however, does not support the...

fdouble08 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes