IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears i need your support to know if i still can upgrade the ccme 10.5 to 12.5 for example ???i have 2911 ISR router and i dont know if still i can upgrage the cme or not becuase the router i have is EOL and i dont have budget for this year to replac...

We have a newly activated E1 port which flaps frequently in 3-4 days where layer 1 goes down and up. Its a 4351 cisco router. What type of cable you need to connected to E1 port ? RJ45 or RJ 48 ? CAT6 or CAT7 ? Crossover or Straight or its specific f...

Hi all, Minor issue with our VTC caller ID. Check this out: When any Video conferencing unit dials a VoIP as an audio participant in a conference, the VTC phone number shows as the called VoIP phone's own number.  The text Caller ID description does ...

R_Acuti by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the below setup When phone (PH2 10.0.5.10 ) calls  ( which is connected through a tunnel )  PHONE 3 , I am facing audio issues . There is route from 10.0.5.0/24 to 1.1.1.0  and fw policy is there in place . Apart from that what could be is...

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 9.21.07 PM.png

Resolved! SIP Trunk Query

Hello Everyone, I have a query regarding SIP trunk configuration on CUCM. Below is the setup: CUCM 1 (SIP Trunk, DP:5060) >>> CUCM 2 (SIP Trunk, DP:5061) If I configure SIP trunk from CUCM1 towards CUCM2 using port 5060, but on CUCM 2 I create a SIP ...