IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys. I'm trying to downgrade a CP 8861 from SIP 11.7(1) to SIP 11.1(1)MPP firmware but without success. I'm working with a Tfpt server instead CUCM. I got different messages about CTLSEP<mac>.tlv, ITLSEP<mac>.tlv, ITLFile.tlv, SEP<mac>.cnf.xml, D...

I have a Cisco 7960 IP phone that can send calls with no issue, but it cannot receive calls. I tried port forwarding port 5060 and it doesn't make a difference. I have also turned off SIP ALG and that didn't make a difference either. Since the VoIP c...

Resolved! Caller id issue

There are a few users in my company that has caller id issue when calling external numbers. Everyone in the company has their DID as their phone number mask in their line and no calling number transformation happens anywhere. When those few users in ...

Recently upgraded about 110 cisco phones.  With the old ones, i appended (migrated) so i could go back later and delete them from CUCM.  But I'm still getting license errors saying i have 3 CUWL licenses needed and 13 enhanced plus users needing lice...

jmichel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,   I need to get "ALL LOGS" from CUCM because of a legal issue that has come up. I know I can get CDR from RTMT but how can I get logs from 2002 to 2018 or all the logs that are in the CDR database?   Any help would be great.  Thanks

mbowden7 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes