Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have Unity Connection 8.5 (with SU2) and Exchange 2003 SP2 enabled for Single Inbox.When a voicemail is left an email goes to that user on Exchange and once it read, the MWI goes out.Great!But, the email recieved does not contain the voicemail mes...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello... urgent help needed!Does the 2921 come CME ready or does it need software on the embedded service engine?Problem is I upgraded RAM to 1 Gig to enable the module but get boot-loader prompt when I session in and I'm now reading about CIMC-E on ...

Guys: I understand that Cisco is going to start charging for Attendant Consoles with CCM version 7. I have 395 Attendant Console users. Most of my AC console users use their AC consoles to monitor the phones in their department. The AC console gives ...

tom by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I have a client who recently upgraded their Exchange environment from 2003 to 2010, and Connection cannot detect the mailbox moves, and they are stuck manually creating new unified messaging accounts that access the new mailbox location.They...

Resolved! IVR Functionality

Hello everyone!Is it possible to configure IVR (scripts) in the following manner:If I dial an internal number and no one picks up the phone the call is forwarded to IVR CTI number, IVR sends a request to our Resource Management server to see if this ...