Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For sake of keeping this simple for now, how could a call be maked as handled in a default skill group. This is the skill group ICM automatically creates. When we used IP IVR, these calls always showed in the internal in column. For the most part the...

Hello,A customer I've recently started working with is coming to the limit of their CSQs (149).They have used this amount purely for reporting purposes. I want to try an reduce the amount of CSQs without effecting their ability to report specific cal...

micandre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create a lab environment to demo a SAP CRM integrated agent. So I am getting:ICM 7.5CRM Connector for SAPUCCM 7.xfor it.As per H/W, do I need 3 MCS or just 2 ... I mean can I do this demo with a Sprawller + UCCMOR I need a Progger + AW + UC...

Is there a way to allow or force the agent to change their password in CAD?  We have created all the users with no passwords.  Now Business wants them to all have unique passwords. We would like to allow the agents to change their own

poloff by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dearswe have IPCC 7.3.1 with CVP 3.1 and CCM 4.2.3 and H323 with Gatekeeper, we are using four CVPS (4 pims Per VRUPG) and it was working fine, recently we added another CVP to have five CVP and new PIM showed Active and VB AND application server is ...

Hey all, We are on IPCC Enterprise 7.1.3 and use Dynamic Agent Reskilling Website running off of an HDS. My question is can the website session timeout be updated? I have found the uiroot folders on the HDS @ C:\icm\tomcat\webapps\uiroot\WEB-INF and ...

dear Networkers,I am working in a cisco ATP Cisco Advanced Techlogie Partner), we would like to purshase the Non-Production ICM pak.The Part number is "ICME-NPSENT-DART=" (200$)I would like to know how manu agent licenses will we get when purshasing ...

Hello,I am running UCCX w/HA 8.0.2.11003-10When adding a new CSQ I am receiving the error: An error has occurred saving CSQ configuration data. Any ideas what can be causing this?Grateful for your help,-Kelly

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes