Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a setup of CCX8, CUCM8, QM 8. and agent as IP Phone, How do I get initiate a call recording using QM for agents & how to Retrive the recorded files, I have searched a lot but not finding it. Pls help me & share any Docs for this issue.Than...

naguu1980 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to create UCCS historical reports in a language other than the client OS language and other than the CAD language. Does anyone know how to change the language in which the HRC reports are generated?ThanksJuergen

I have a customer with an IPCC Express servers running version 4.0(5). OS 2004.4SR5. Every second the sqlservr.exe process spikes the CPU to near 100%. I tried rebooting the server and get the same thing.When I shutdown the IPCC services the spiking ...

g.weiner by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,My server IPCC was crash. and I have to reset manually for get running again.How Can checks the logs? for check what is going bad.Note: this version not have Real Time Monitoring Java plugin.thanks,Oscar.

Hi,We are using UCCX5 and want to do the following:After a agent is done with an call there is a delay before the agent is ready again.We enabled Automatic Work and Wrapup Time (set to 30 seconds) for our CSQ, but there is no delay between calls.Is t...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to schedule Activation of an ICM Script which does NOT have a direct DN/Call Type associated to it? I know we can do it for a Script versions which has a DN/CT associated to it, but how do I do it for a script which is referenced by a ...

Hi ,I am trying to take logs from CUPS server using RTMT but the connection seems to struck and log collect window is not coming. I have installed the RTMT from CUPS server plugin and it is same as CUCM plugin as during installtion got same version ...

I have a query as to which versions of CAD, if any, are supported in Windows 7. According to the following document, it should be versions 7.0(2) and above: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/product_bulletin_c25-...

HiI have a Contact Center Express solution with backup scheduled every day.Even the backup process is finished successfully, since few days ago, the process is taking a long time to finish, around 30 minutes and before upgrading it took around 5 minu...