Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hello,My server IPCC was crash. and I have to reset manually for get running again.How Can checks the logs? for check what is going bad.Note: this version not have Real Time Monitoring Java plugin.thanks,Oscar.

Hi,We are using UCCX5 and want to do the following:After a agent is done with an call there is a delay before the agent is ready again.We enabled Automatic Work and Wrapup Time (set to 30 seconds) for our CSQ, but there is no delay between calls.Is t...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to schedule Activation of an ICM Script which does NOT have a direct DN/Call Type associated to it? I know we can do it for a Script versions which has a DN/CT associated to it, but how do I do it for a script which is referenced by a ...

Hi ,I am trying to take logs from CUPS server using RTMT but the connection seems to struck and log collect window is not coming. I have installed the RTMT from CUPS server plugin and it is same as CUCM plugin as during installtion got same version ...

I have a query as to which versions of CAD, if any, are supported in Windows 7. According to the following document, it should be versions 7.0(2) and above: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/product_bulletin_c25-...

HiI have a Contact Center Express solution with backup scheduled every day.Even the backup process is finished successfully, since few days ago, the process is taking a long time to finish, around 30 minutes and before upgrading it took around 5 minu...

Hi In UCCX SRND Network partitioning described  as store changes on the active Database server. Once the off-line Database server is back in service, you can activate the configuration data store component on that Database server during off-peak hour...

I create a hutpilot member. this hutpilot have 3 extensions.I create a hutpilot notmember. this hutpilot have 2 extensions.when the client call promt a menu that said :press 1 if you are a memberpress 2 if you are a notmember.then I redirect the call...

In our environment we have ICM integration with Avaya ACD.When call reaches the Switch ACD does a adjunct to collect final VDN from ICM along with Acc No(BRI message)While building Route Select we see ICM sending Garbled digits15:37:22 pg40B-pim1 Tra...