Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi AllI could successfully install UCCX 8 on server. In this case it didnt ask for ntp server IP address. But when I am trying to install the same on vmware it is asking for ntp server. I tried giving online ntp servers. But it is showing as inaccess...

nishjhony by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a small hosted IPCC lab and right now I am trying to configure the CCM PG but I see the following two messages every 30 seconds in the opc window:13:47:54 Sending initialize PG Agent request - ActiveState=3 Present=1,0 Side=A.13:48:24 Timeo...

Resolved! UCCX Bible?

Is there a UCCX Bible or something out there? The scripting documentation is one thing; it speaks to bare function without context. It gives no examples, nor says how steps play with each other. Neither is the UCCX repository a substitue for explanat...

Hi,I'm wondering if anyone knows a way to send a variable as a parameter into a custom function.I have a CF like the following....Name =          userTestFunction()Parameters =  1Function =      global.userVariable%1%_TestIn my script I want to pass ...

I've been receiving the following application event error message every second in the last few days from the primary CRS server [CCX v4.0(5)]: Event Type: WarningEvent Source: PerfOSEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 2012Date:  10/19/2010Time:  2:36:21 PM...

I'm working on a CVP Studio application that speaks back several pieces of data after a web service call.  I am using say it smart to read this data back to the caller.  I am receiving the following error when I try to have it read back a numeric val...

We're planning to upgrade from IPCCX 4.0(2) to 8.0.  I see that to get to 8 I have to come from version 7.0.  To get to 7.0 I need to upgrade from 4.0(5).  That all makes sense.   However, I can't figure out how to patch from 4.0(2) to 4.0(5).  When ...

jmunoz19 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am deploying a CCX 7 enhanced version with CME. All we need is a basic queuing system and I can use the script with basic icd and calls can reach to agents through CSQ. However, I'd like to add some functions to the quese so when a user pres...

Andy Ting by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Holiday/Emergency Check script was modified by a vendor tp uppgrade from IPCC v4 to v5 in 2008.We have since upgraded to UCCX v7 and the script continued to work with no issue.Recently we accidentally deleted the script.We do not have a backup of...