Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Time issue

Hey all!I'm attempting to compare T[now] with other T[] values.  The issue here is the other T[] vales are in AM and PM format and the T[now] is in military.The other T[] vales are pulled out of an XML file, placed in into values, and then constructe...

rbblue234 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears...I have cisco AA IPCC/UCCX and after changing the welcome prompet it stopped and only play " I am sorry we have tech. problem, please call us later" it is played by the AA itself So, I tried to get back to the old welcom prompet but it didnot ...

Hi,We want to integrate the IPCC with the billing system so that when customer call to the CC he/she will get the IVR and if he/she want to talk to an agent then IPCC will notify to the billing system to start billing and when disconect the caller bi...

I have an IPCC 7 enterprise and I'd like to know if there's a way that I can give priority to an agent.I have 5 agents with the same skillgroup but I want that the calls go first to a specific agent and in case that agent is busy the call goes to ano...

Hey guys, I'm trying to setup schedule based routing through an IVR and I'm having some problems figuring out the best way to do this.  I want it so when a call comes in to CSQ-1 after 5PM it gets routed to CSQ-PM, but then after 9PM all CSQs are clo...

Hello All,We have a rep using Cisco Agent Desktop 6.6(1) and is having a random issue with a call showing up in here queue as connected and the timer runs up but she isn't on the phone. The only way she can get this to go away is to restart CAD and w...

we are using IPCCE 7.1 with CVP 3.1 as routing client, we had four call types leading to same skill group(one skill group) with Different priorities, the problem is that when looking to the ASA  at the four call types it is totally different from the...

luai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes