Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have one query regarding Cisco IP/IVR 7.x. Is it SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) compliance or not.Can IVR retrive cosumer data through SOAP web service and how to configure IVR to retrive the data from Oracle database through SOAPPlease he...

Hi,I'm looking to change the DNIS length in CVP from 4 digits to 9 (or 10) digits.  Here is some detail about the environment...CVP 7.0.2ICM 7.5.8VRU type 10Here is the scenario...We have a 'traditional' call center setup.  800 service from the carri...

I upgraded to Presence 8 today and realized I lost all of my CAD contacts.  We previously, successfully integrated UCCX Cad Agents with our Presence 7 environment.  Now that we are at 8, in the Desktop Admin, under Presence Integration, there is a dr...

uzzislx03 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm looking for a CCX solution, I want to distribute the incoming calls to the agents and have an IVR solution to provide menu choices for callers or obtain caller data such as passwords or account identification for information access, I und...

Building an 8.0 lab on a new IBM servers and having problems getting the OS installed.  Previously with the HP servers I'd use the SmartStart cds that came with the servers to get them built.  Not sure what I am missing with the IBM server but it kee...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,We are upgrading a customer from ICM 6 to ICM 7.5. Is support tools a required  application for ICM 7.5?This is a technical question - not sales or ordering related - I just need to  confirm if we upgrade to ICM 7.5, support tools is not r...

dabellan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a brand new install of UCCX 8.0.2 ES1 stand alone Premium Packaged System installed with CM version 7.1.3. I'm having issues getting the desktop monitor to work. CAD Supervisors keep getting the pop up error "Supervisor has failed to start dev...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to login in the Phone with the IP Phone Agent and I got this error message: "You request to CTI Server expired,  try again." This happens with any user that I tested. When I try to login with the Agent Desktop on a PC and it works fine.I'm...

Hi,We want that UCCX caller will be transfer to his/her prefered agent or the agent he talked last time and if all agents are busy then IVR will prompt the caller to leave his/her voice and then that voice will be forward to agent by e-mail. Is it po...

I am installing,integrating WIM/EIM 4.1.2 in our labs with sprawler 7.0,SQL 2000 and SP4.I have run the prerequisite and have configured the Web logic as per the install guides.Now when i am running the EIM installer i am getting an error of "unable ...