Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm in the process of upgrading our ESXi server that hosts a UCCX guest.  In order to do that upgrade I need to update the "Compatibility" of the guest.  I can't find a document that shows the advised procedure is for this upgrade. I'm running ...

Hello,I am running common ground upgrade from UCCE 11.6 to 12.0 and both logger and HDS error out when running EDMT 7/22/21 12:59:02 PM: ERROR: Message 15401, Severity 11 : Error: SQLSTATE=42000, Native error=15401, msg='[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 fo...

So I recently configured Secure LDAP for a cluster. I am running into a issue where finesse users are unable to logon and get invalid logon or password incorrect. When I go back to call manager for LDAP Authentication and turn SSL off and change port...

I have a user using Cisco Finesse with Jabber as phone gets below error when he tries to Consult Transfer to a number using phone book----other users can do same thing without any issues. Can anyone help please? Thanks  CallControl : onTransferCallba...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, Okay, I’m discovering Unified Intelligence Center for the first time and I have a really weird behavior: column names just don't appear when I visualize a report. When I export it to excel, it’s present. Here is a screenshot so you c...

Hi, We have a cluster of QM WFO installed on a Windows Server 2012R2 with SQL Server 2008 and we need to upgrade to Windows Server 2019 – SQL Server 2016 or 2017.What is the best way to do this upgrade? Checking the procedure of Backup and Restore fo...