Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have tried to create new template using crystal report ver 12.0.0.683. when i run the report using"Cisco CRS Historical Reports" client i got the error likeError #-2147206429 ,Description= Invalid TLV record. ,LastDllError= 0.i am using CRS 5.0(2....

I have a limited knowledge of IPCCX. I have installed IPCCX 5.0 and i am in need of some assistance. I need to create a script that when all operators are busy a recording is played to the next caller that "All operators are busy" and it will place t...

Hi allthe question is about CCX 4.0 co-resident installation with CM4.1.3.We whant to install CCX 4.0 bundled with CM 4.1, but we have a 2 server CM cluster, not a single server.How we can do it? How this affect the CM cluster? Best regards.

arani by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running CRS 4.0.4 with callmanager 4.2.3. My desktop agents work fine and I was going to use IP phone agent as a backup for anytime a PC is down. When I select the service on the phone I get the error "host not found." I am using the callmanag...

e.groves by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I've assigned an IP Phone service to IP agent phones. When selecting the service from the phone an error message displays: "Error HTTP [404]!"The configured Service URL should be something similar to: "http://X.X.X.X:6293/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/I...

Hi, I am trying to resolve some issue where JTAPI doesn't start and in the system parameters I don't see any value for codec, I have found the following link which may help me but I am struggling to find step 2. which says:Choose Cisco CallManager > ...

Hi,We have Cisco OUTD and the problem we are facing is some of the calls are going into HELD mode after landing onto agents extension after accepting the call its going into HELD mode and after I disconnect same call I recieve same call again ( you c...