Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a way to import CUCM 6.0 cooperate directory into Phone book option in Cisco desktop administrator. The idea is to use UCC5X for reception instead of attendant console using AA.aef. But, we have to manually populate the directory . thanks in...

mikram by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In duplex ICM environment, if logger on side A fails and router on side B fails, side B will obviously be removed from service and call routing will coninue uninterrupted on side A. But databases on both sides will be out of date as both loggers are...

K_require by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I need to know difference between the two scripts. I have attached the screen shots. pls explain. The first one i took it from IPCC ENT and second script is from IPCC Express. what is the difference. how to create it. I know ipcc exp script is th...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configured IPCC Express 5.0(2) in a cluster and master/slave looks ok...but when I configure the Application wizard and Rmcm wizard...the "Application Manager" in Control center goes out-of-service..Can anyone Guess where I could have gone w...

We found that the side A and side B databases are not in sync. t_call_type_half_hour table in Side B's HDS & logger databases is having 7 calls less than in side B. Can I bring them using ICMDBA or do I need to manually update this table on side A by...

K_require by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We are trying to connect to a mySQL database from our UCCX server. The connection stays up for a few hours and then drops overnight. Has anyone come across this issue before? Initially we thought it was the firewall but now the DB and UCCX ar...

All,We are using a NAM to pre-route calls to an Aspect ACD using Translation Routes. The calls are delivered to agent desktops and we are testing with CTIOS Agent Desktop. Unfortunately the Call Variables are being corrupted by the ACD. We use commas...

boyd.lynn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes