Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

CCP bubble persistent chat while browsing

Hi All, I don't know if any of you have found the answer to this but I am unable to find an answer to this and is really causing troubles. We implemented CCP with UCCX for chat services however when the user clicks anywhere in the webpage to continue...

rmeuchel by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUIC Guage View

Hello, Is there any way to get rid of the decimal points in the numeric/guage view? For example, we want to show a numeric representation of how many calls are sitting in queue. It makes no sense to have a decimal point because there will never be 5....

Resolved! Max Number of Executed Steps* how do steps count Call Subflow steps as a single step or as many as they are inside the subflow?

Hi,Regarding UCCX Max Number of Executed Steps* parameter, for default it have a value of 1000 steps, i have some questions regarding that: How are steps counted on a Script if i call a subflow? Do the step count as a single step or count as many as ...

Windows Patching Frequency Best Practice

I wanted to inquire how often everyone is applying Windows OS Patches to their UCCE Windows VM's?  (e.g. Monthly/Quarterly/Semi-Annually/etc)     For the partners out there with managed service practices, when you on board a new customer how often do...

Resolved! Finesse without desk phone

Edit:Going to simplify this, I am wanting to create a new user that can login to Jabber on the PC and pick up calls in our Finesse group without a need for a desk phone, can someone help with this? I have created a new user, they are able to log into...

NoSuchElementException

First post, so I hope I am placing it the correct forum.  I get the following error in my ErrorLog folder for my CVP app.  I'm trying to find out where the full log is.  Where can I find these "26 more" lines of the debug log? WW.X.YY.ZZ.159070423501...

muzicman61 by Beginner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes