Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello.  I have Finesse Syslogs going to Splunk so they can searched and trended over time via Splunk.   But are there Finesse Application logs?  Or a document that helps me better understand what is is the logs of the Finesse server such as the the w...

jwilson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to develop a call back script to give the customer a chance not to wait a long time in the queue. the purpose of this script is to give the customer the option to press 1 for call back, 2 to leave a message or 3 stay  in the queue.while b...

HiWe have UCCX 12.5 and we use finesse agents.When logs in for the first time we get some security warnings.Is there a way to upload the self signed certificate from UCCX/Finesse in Chrome (version 91) to trust the site directlyI tried several things...

hello, we are trying to implement the extend and connect feature on ccx System version: 12.5.1.10000-31 (ES03-93)and having a hard time finding in the documentation what is the application that allows agents to log and set phone number they would lik...

FG10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am using UCCX 10.6 with co-resident CUIC and need to generate a report with custom variables. However, when I try to filter on some of the fields I need, (such as Original Called Number, Called Number, and Calling Number) the search will no...

When the call is dialed from IP Phone to the UCCX application, "Please hold for the next available representative" would not be played after the prompt file is played. However, when a call dialed from PSTN to the same UCCX application, "Please hold f...

Tony Li by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello All,In CUIC I have noticed that 2 of our Report Users have Subcategories or Folders in which I am unable to see the contents of those folders, i.e. I cannot see the Reports saved in those folders, even as the Super Admin user.If the User who cr...