Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Due to legal reasons, I need to restrict call recording and monitoring to only the Agent line. The agent phones have several other lines.Currently, if an agent is on an IPCC call, and they pick up their "personal" line, the conversation is recordabl...

Hi I will be performing this upgrade for the first time soon and gatering all required info.I have seen upgrade Doc on CCO. My questions are1) Its cisco MCS7845 server with 4 HDD. DO I follow the same disaster recovery process as for CCM upgrades. i...

a.pawar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm having a heck of a time making sence of creating the scripts for IPCC Express. Does anyone know of some good resources? All I've found so far is the one page blurb in the Administration Guide, which doesn't help me at all. The resources co...

Hi folks, I am sure this has been asked before - just can't find in a search, but is it possible for a supervisor to changethe skill level for an agent & what version this came into effect?Thanks in advance

pbaustin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a client with the following problem. A call will ring on the Agent Desktop, but the Agent Desktop change to a RESERVE state and the agent can't answer the call. The call also gets cut off when this happens. This problem is intermit...

j.leroux by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using IPCC 4.0(4). I want to run the report "Agent Not Ready Reason Code Summary". When I click on the detailed tab and change the Filter Parameter to Reason code, only the first 15 Reason Codes that I created are available to choose from. Ho...

I have seen a number of conversations about wrap up timers being availible in IPCC Express 4.0 so that you can put in a delay after an agent finishes a call before taking another one.I haven't seen this in the documentation. Is this availible and if...