Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hey guys, I might be missing something really obvious here but Ive spent the morning trying to find out where the .wav files of recorded conversations agents have in version 4.0. I thought it might be the wfavvid folder but there not there. Anybody...

According to Cisco doc that there are four SQL database stores: agent, config, repositary, historical. But I only see two databases in SQL enterprise manager, whihc are db_cra, Db_cra_repository. Where are the rest two?

I have a supervisor receiving the following message when opening CAD: "The Cisco Agent Desktop Software Update Failed." I verified that this user is an administrator on the machine and configured identical in ICM to the other supervisors with CAD. I ...

I am trying to generate Cisco BOM for IPCC Express (40 agents). Is there any quidelines that I can follow to generate that config. I accessed the Dynamic Ordering config tool, but it is little confusing. Can someone let me know ASAP.Thanks

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloHere is my situation:I have two different call types that queue to seperate skill groups. Each skill group is comprised of the same set of agents. We want to treat these calls differently and I have been told not send calls to "skill b" until an...

abhijit75 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Environment: IPCC 6.0 and CTIClient Toolkit 4.7We have some multiskill agent. That's work fine but unexpectedly they are logged also in wrong skill.e.g. Agent A is member of skill X and Y. When logged appear logged in skill X, Y and Z!!!t_Skill_Group...

c.fotia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Pros,In my IPCCX script, I retrieve a currency amount and date from a database and store them as currency and date variables. I then play back the variables to the caller using the "Play Prompt" step. The date is in the format mm/dd/yy and curr...