Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to spin up a PCCE 11.6 solution with only the CCE component in a simplex fashion? Ultimately I just need an online system with a distributor HDS in order to test against the PCCE API. No routing required. In earlier versions (at least ...

Dear All,   I have uccx and cuic 11.5 . I could not generate cuic report for previous one month. then i restarted uccx servers and it is working now.  what could cause this? Is there a way to generate report for that month.? I still cannot generate r...

Sonam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can this be done per Supervisor based on queue statistics, such as a call standing in hold for inordinate amount of time? I ask because a manager sent me an email regarding a call which was on hold in queue for 20 mins last night. He received an emai...

We run version 10.6, where CSQ are set FIFO, Least skilled by Weight.   Highest priority skills/CSQs have Skill 1/2, Weight 1. Normal priority have Skill 5, Weight 1. Minimum competence level is set to 1 for highest priority, and 2 for the rest.   Wh...

erikbcb01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Licensing

Hello,   I am looking to migrate my UCCX VM to another physical host.  Would someone please tell me how this effects licensing?  The VM itself is not changing however, the host will change.  When looking at the licensing information in UCCX the "Curr...

B_VOIP_NE by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have uccx 11.5. Cuic reporting was working just fine about a month ago for more than a year. Now historical reporting is not working but live reporting in cuic is still working. It took me so long to figure out the reason .. please help!!

Sonam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I am trying to figure out a way to take two dates in format of DD/MM/YYYY and create a value of the difference    e.g.CCX Editor CCX Editor    String 1 = 18/08/2018 String 2 = 20/08/2018   Then some how with a set feature maybe create a new stri...