Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,   I've seen guides that show you how to integrate CUIC 11.X with UCCX 11.X and the process seems pretty straight forward.   Can anyone point me in the right direction as how this should be done for 10.5?   When I add my CCX database to my stan...

Im still new to the uccx , i have read about the matter of adding an agent to uccx and so far from what i have understood is i do two steps:1-add an ipcc extension to the end user2-on the agent phone page i add uccx service3-i dont have to add anythi...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, strange situation with queue statistics in finesse (ucce + finesse), where are no information about calls, agents and time in queue statistics gadget. Can anyone say what might be the reason? 

Hello, I am migrating an old 28xx Ingress/VXML VGW to a new 2911. My question is, Can I copy the bootstrap.tcl, bootstrap.vxml, recovery.vxml handoff.tcl ringtone.tcl CVPSelfService.tcl,...ect.. from the old router's flash to the new one? Or Must I p...

Does exporting the results of a CUIC report delete data?  I'm a little put off by the "Are you sure" message and do not want any nasty surprises.   Thanks,   J

Hi,   I am looking to figure out difference between:   call variable | user variable | ecc variable | system variable | global variable.   Please help me to understand with example.   Bala

b717k by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco UCCX stayed for a period of 5 days with the database service out, we fixed this problem but the reports are blank in this period. When we use the run command uccx sql db_cra {call sp_call_csq_agent ('2017-12-27 03:00:00', '2018-01-06 02:59:59',...